What is it with the picture? What is the actual value in this effort?
- To answer this frequent topic, I have composed separate page.
- Also, see “The Process” to get high level explanation.
Where do all the data come from?
- In most cases, I have collected data from HoneyPots, open Proxy or other public available sources.
- Alternatively, I have collected the data during my work and to be able to publish the outputs, I have anonymized all inputs immediately. Therefore It shows the structure in datasets but no confidential information is disclosed.
Can I give you my own data set for analysis?
- Yes, I do analyze also data of other parties. If you want me to do it for free, you have to be either non-profit organization or a student.
- For commercial subjects, it is negotiable. Depending on time, efforts and purpose.
Is your scope restricted to IT Security?
- Of course not! I like to analyze all kind of data:-)
- Particularly I like data from Social Networks, IT Security and Machine data in general, Finance, Health, Toxicology, Bio-statistics..
- Life sciences and Genetics is also part of my scope.
Can you provide me ML/AI model for study xyz:
- No, although all of the studies can be useful for feature extraction or evaluation, I am no ML expert, yet ;-)The studies however are intended to be provided to the real ML experts who might miss the understanding of the subject and need structured input.
Do you have a question which is not answered here? Use this form to let me know.